To some, the month of February denotes Love and maybe some time off for President’s Day. As I write this, today is the opening game of the University of Arizona baseball season. And I’ll be there!
- Several months ago I removed the carpet in my living room to create a painted concrete floor. It’s almost done! Are you making any changes to your home? Are you thinking about moving out of your home or remodeling? If it’s a move you’re contemplating, give me a call or text me. I’d love to help you find the next place you’ll love!
- Did you know that there is a shortage of homes for the buyers who are looking? Your home is in demand, and right now it is a Seller’s Market. If you have been thinking about selling, this is a good time! Take a look at February’s Housing Report on my website. It will show you statistics for the Metro area in comparison to the previous month.
- New Home Construction is on the rise in the Tucson Metro Area. If you are considering a brand new home, take a look at this information about what is being built. CONTACT ME first if you are interested in any of these new homes!
- Chinese New Year began on February 16 and traditional celebrations can last for a couple of weeks. 2018 is the Year of the Dog. If you would like to know more about Chinese New Year, read this article from the UK Sun. Tucson is a great place to live, having such diversity.
- How about a Joke? ~ Ms. Potato Head had three daughters. One day Daughter #1 came to her mother and announced she was getting married. Mother asked who she was marrying, and Daughter #1 answered Irish Red. Then Daughter #2 announced she was getting married – to Idaho Gold. Lastly, Daughter #3 announced that she, too, was getting married. Mother asked who she was marrying, and she said, “Dan Rather”….he’s a common tater.
- With the recent rain and mild temperatures for our winter months, Spring will soon be here. I will be working in my yard and looking forward to some beautiful blooms in the garden. Remember, landscaping can make a big difference when you are either buying or selling a home. Curb appeal is important.